Although there are redeeming qualities to the Star Wars prequels, it can’t be ignored that they have their issues. However, I’ve taken it upon myself to remaster them, kind of like how Lucas remastered the originals in the late nineties.
1. This boring conversation on Tatooine between Qui-Gon and Padmé is livened up by a special appearance by BB-8.
2. Anakin is cute, but BB-8 is cuter.
3. BB-8 can’t ride a speed racer, but that doesn’t mean he can’t try!
4. 20,000 Leagues Under the Force.
5. BB-8, the center of attention as always.
6. This moment has become increasingly more sentimental with the addition of BB-8.
Look at the longing in Obi-Wan’s eyes!
7. Blah, blah, blah, more talking. BB-8 is bored and staring straight into the camera like he’s on The Office.
8. Queen Amidala looks very concerned, good thing BB-8 is here to comfort her.
9. What. Even. Is. This. Meeting. About… Let’s add BB-8!
10. This funeral scene is really sad, but look how cute BB-8 is!
Ultimately, what I’m trying to say is that BB-8 is the saving grace of the the Star Wars franchise and we haven’t even seen his movie yet. What do you think BB-8 will be doing in The Force Awakens? Let us know in the comments!