Coming out to Los Angeles for the summer? Geek & Sundry wants you! We’re currently in the process of looking for our next crop of interns for the Summer 2014 semester.
All interns must have a working laptop, be located in Los Angeles for the course of the summer semester, and be able to receive college credit.
To apply, please e-mail [email protected] with a COVER LETTER, RESUME, and SUBJECT TITLE: “[Department] Intern for Summer”
General Office/Development Intern
- Great position for students interested in development, writing and general on-set production.
- Good writing skills, with experience in script coverage a major plus.
- Interns will help with day-to-day needs of the office, along with pre-production and on-set production.
- Working car and valid driver’s license required.
- Students interested in marketing for creative brands.
- Organized with diligent research skills.
- Light knowledge of graphic design would be a plus.
- Juniors and seniors preferred, but not necessary!
Social Media Intern
- Ideal for students who are quick learners with an interest in social media.
- Knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest.
- Great for learning how to build and keep audiences via social media.
Graphic Design Intern
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop and Design Suite.
- Online portfolio required!
- Gif making experience a huge plus.
- Great for students who will get hands on experience in video editing.
- Must be proficient in Final Cut.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe AfterEffects a huge plus.
- Great at meeting deadlines.
- Must have working Macbook.
Public Relations Intern
- Ideal position for students with strong writing skills.
- Will be learning how to draft press releases, pitching stories and other social media strategy.
- Interested in video blogging, specifically Youtube.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization is helpful.
- Ideal candidate will not be afraid of numbers or Excel spreadsheets.