Drinking is a big part of Westeros culture. Pay homage with your own set of Game of Thrones house sigil goblets.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Contact paper
- Small bottle of etching paste
- Sigils template
- X-acto knife
2. Cut notches in the contact paper so it will adhere to a round surface better. Stick the contact paper to the goblets. Make sure that the sigil outline is free of wrinkles as much as possible. You want a clean line all around to make sure your etching paste doesn’t bleed.
3. Apply the etching paste to the glass. Use gloves for this step because etching paste is some gnarly stuff and you don’t want it getting on your skin.
4. Wait five minutes. It’s okay to leave the paste on longer, but in general, try to keep the time consistent across all your goblets so that they are evenly etched.
5. Wipe off the etching paste, then rinse the glass thoroughly to get off all the excess.
6. Invite some friends over, pour a good, strong ale, and let everyone fight over who gets to drink from the Stark glass.