Here’s what you’ll need:
- Combat boots
- Around four issues of comics (depending on your shoe size)
- Mod podge
- X-acto knife
- Paint brush
- Newspaper to put down
1. Cut out all the best parts of the comics. You’ll want a variety of sizes and shapes, but you don’t want panels that are too big.
2. If your boots are brand new or especially shiny, you may want to sand them lightly with sand paper to rough them up so the glue will stick better.
3. Mod podge the comic pieces to the boots. Use mod podge under, over, and all around every part of the boots. Slather it on completely, but evenly. Start with the bigger pieces and layer smaller pictures over them. Overlap to cover all the gaps. Save your favorite pictures for the top of the toe, where they’ll be seen most.
4. While the glue is still wet, use your x-acto knife to slice away any places you went over the lines.
5. Let dry, then put them on and start fighting for justice in your city.