Keyleth’s signature look includes her traditional druid floral circlet. If you want to channel your inner nomadic princess with your own Keyleth flower crown, this tutorial is a simple first step.
What you’ll need:
- A variety of fake flowers in different colors and sizes
- Some fake greenery
- Decorative wood
- Floral wire
- 12 gauge aluminum wire
- Bronze spray paint
- Needle-nose pliers
- First, pick which flower you want to be your base. Use two to make a circle that fits your head. Leave extra headroom because you’ll be adding more flowers to it later. Use the floral wire to attach the flowers together.
- Select a few larger flowers and leaves to attach using the floral wire.
- Saw a length of the decorative wood and attach using floral wire.
- Using the needle nose pliers, twist and bend a decorative ornament for the front of the crown. If your circles are coming out uneven, it may be helpful to bend the wire around something round like a dowel or sharpie.
- Spray paint the finished ornament bronze to match the coloring of the crown. Use long, even strokes.
- Attach the ornament using floral wire.