Internet trolls got you down? Brighten up your desk with this much friendlier, grassy troll doll.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Troll doll
- Grass seeds (I used wheatgrass, but you could also use chia)
- Pull the hair off the troll’s head. (This part is a little gruesome.)
- Saw off the top of the head. (Also gruesome.)
- Punch holes in the bottom of the troll’s feet for drainage.
- Fill the troll with soil.
- Let the seeds soak in water for 12 hours. Then, strain, and plant in the soil. Water thoroughly, and cover with a wet paper towel for three days, or until the seeds begin to sprout. (Instructions for this portion may vary depending on what type of seeds you use, so consult the internet if you’re using something other than wheatgrass.)
- Around 7 days later, your troll will look spectacularly green. Remember to give him regular haircuts and water to keep his locks luscious.